Using our software you have full database field control. All listing and user database fields, values and attributes are customizable easily through the web-based admin area interface. No scripting or MySQL knowledge required. You can edit all existing fields according to your needs, for example, you don't need a "msn messenger" field, just change it to "level" or whatever. Also you can additionally define 10 custom database fields fully according to your system requirements. Why keep default database fields if you don't want to? For example you can easily changes US states to your country states, for example, by just copy and pasting your states over through the web interface.
- Database customization is one of the most important functions of the program. Why stick with the default? Different people have different ideas for their own unique classifieds system. Modify the database according to what YOU want or your country's requirements for example, instead of what WE want.
- Ability to edit the database field through web-based admin area to suite your needs.
- Databases are divided into two types: member database and ad database.
- Ad database contains over 20 editable fields and member database contains 32 editable fields.
- Database fields can be edited to whatever you want. You can determine what type of field to be displayed: popup menu, hidden field, text field, text area, radio button, and checkbox.
- Ability to choose what to display for popup menu, radio button, and checkbox.
- Ability to restrict the data users can submit: characters, numbers, alpha-characters, or mixed input.
- Ability to add extra characters for input. For example, if you want your members to submit their telephone number, you may want to restrict the input to be numbers with '-' (dash) and ' ' (space) as extra characters. If your members submit any characters except the above, they will get an error message.
- Ability to setup your own error messages if the required input is missing or wrong.
- Ability to setup values for selection fields, checkboxes and radio buttons.
- Ability to setup default values in input field.
- Ability to set a field to be active and/or required.